Looking for dinner ideas? Check out this Easy Chicken Bake from Kentucky NEP!
If you’re in need of an easy recipe for tonight, nothing is better than a one-dish dinner recipe! Try our easy sheet pan chicken bake (featured in our 2019 calendar).
• Nonstick spray
• 2 teaspoons chili powder
• 1 teaspoon paprika
• 2 teaspoons garlic powder
• ½ teaspoon salt
• ½ teaspoon pepper
• 3 tablespoons olive oil
• 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, sliced into strips
• 3 bell peppers, sliced
• 1 medium red onion, sliced
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a rimmed baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a medium bowl, mix chili powder, paprika, garlic powder, salt and pepper; set aside.
3. Place chicken and vegetables in large bowl. Drizzle with olive oil; toss to evenly coat.
4. Lightly coat chicken slices, bell peppers and onion in spice mix. Spread onto baking sheet.
5. Roast in oven, tossing…
View original post 77 more words