The following article printed in the 2020 Spring edition of the Oldham County Extension Newsletter.
Extension Leader of the Year Nominations Being Accepted
The Extension Leader of the Year Award recognizes a volunteer leader for outstanding service and commitment to the Oldham County Cooperative Extension Service. This award will be presented by the Oldham County Extension District Board at the Extension Open House on Tuesday, May 5, between 5:00 and 7:00 p.m.
Based on the following criteria, nominate someone you feel is worthy of recognition for contributions to the Oldham County Cooperative Extension Service:
- Outstanding leadership qualities and a positive attitude
- Numerous service hours on behalf of Oldham County Extension
- Some aspect of Extension would have suffered without their service
To make a nomination, submit the following information via mail to Oldham County Extension (207 Parker Drive, La Grange, KY 40031) or email to email@example.com.
- Name of Nominee and Club Name, if applicable
- Program Areas involved (4-H, Ag, FCS)
- Nominated by
- List the nominee’s leadership roles and community service activities
- Describe the nominee’s contributions to the Oldham County Cooperative Extension Service, including the significance and impact of these contributions
Deadline for nominations is April 14.